Over a year and a half into our Patreon adventure, Jodie and I have been reviewing my Patreon. We’ve been looking at some ways we can make our Patreon better for everyone and help attract more people to our club of Wanderers.
Here are some ideas we’re looking at.
If you have questions/suggestions/concerns, could you please leave a comment, message me, or email me? I’m going to start rolling out changes over the next few weeks:
- My Patreon will focus on the Rucksack Universe series and other fiction.
- The $1 tier will get capped at 10 patrons.
- All tiers, including the $1 and $3, will now get the early access to the monthly short story ebook release.
- All patrons also receive the Wander Welcome Pack: ebooks of the novel WANDER, plus the 3 WANDER prequel short stories “Awen’s Challenge,” “Rucksack and the Cave,” and “Wander Dreams of Fire.”
- Jodie and I have decided to retire the monthly beer review. It’s been fun doing these, but there are lots of other video endeavors that Jodie’s been working on, and we decided it’s best for her to focus on those instead.
- The $50 tier is going away. I’m looking at some different ways to do an AMA (Ask Me Anything).
- No changes to the $5, $10, $20, $100, or $250 tiers.
Like I said, I’d love to know your thoughts.
What are we not doing that you would love to see?
What do you feel meh about?
What’s a great idea that I’m clearly not aware of?
Thank you as ever for being my patron! Your support helps make my work possible. See you soon!